Make a great first impression when you slip this beautiful handsome patterned stool next to your beautiful marble counters or a modern pub table. Enjoy every angle of this beautiful well-crafted piece of furniture designed for comfort and style..">Update your kitchen bar in an instant with contemporary style from this beautiful Gorge swivel chair. This amazing swivel stool offers forward-looking flair with its geometric, diamond patterned back design, making it an ideal selection for modernizing your kitchen bar. With its brushed metal finish and dark brown leatherette upholstery, this beautiful swivel stool pairs easily with your existing furnishings. With its adjustable 360-degree swivel back and gas lift footrest, this beautiful stool provides convenience for conversing at any angle and ensures comfortable seating for entertaining guests around the kitchen bar. A sturdy metal base offers longevity for everyday use. Pair this beautiful swivel stool with a glass bar table for an instant bar fit for an empty corner near the kitchen.
Assembly required. This amazing product ships: 1 stool in one (1) box if purchased as a single or two (2) stools in one (1) box if purchased as a pair. Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight and maintain at least two feet between furniture and heat sources. Aniline and Protected PU are especially sensitive to direct sunlight. Use a professional cleaner to help resist staining and prevent overall soiling. This amazing product has been designed and built for home use
- Swivel stool measures 37" to 47" H x 21.5" W x 22" D
- Seat measures 23.5" to 33.5" H x 17.5" W x 16.5" D
- Backrest height measures 15" H
- Sturdy metal base with 20" diameter for durability
- Brushed metal finish and dark brown leatherette upholstery for comfort and contemporary style
- Simple assembly for convenience
- Fully adjustable seat with 360-degree swivel for versatility
- Pairs easily with multiple furnishings including stainless steel appliances
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 18 June, 2016.